WE PRIDE OURSELVES ON THE HIGHEST LEVEL OF CUSTOMER SERVICE AND SATISFACTION.
We provide personalized attention to each individual client with specific tailored approach; from initial consultation to maintenance of a completed aquarium.
EACH AQUARIUM IS UNIQUE AND POSSIBILITIES ARE ENDLESS WHEN DESIGNING THE PERFECT AQUARIUM TAILORED FOR YOU.
We offer free consultation and we love to chat anything fish! Contact us to share with us what you envision and we will make it happen for you. Below are a few key steps taken during the consultation phase.
- Site visit, feasibility study, free consultation & estimate
- Consultation with architects, contractors and interior designers
- Architectural sketch & visual rendering of your future aquarium
- Project budget forecasting and financial planning
- Make-over of systems set up by third parties
THERE ARE MANY DIFFERENT WAYS TO DESIGN A SALTWATER AQUARIUM BUT ONLY A FEW RIGHT WAYS.
We are confident in our methodologies when it comes to offering the perfect type of design and equipment for you. Below are a few main key steps taken during the design phase.
- Determining correct crafting methods and materials for the aquarium, cabinetry and life support system
- Proper selection of the perfect lighting and flow conductors catered to the specific theme
- Aesthetically pleasing aquascaping planning
- Placement layout of lighting, flow conductors and inside decorations or live rock that will mimic the natural environment & maximize the efficiencies of both mechanical and biological filtration capabilities.
OUR MAIN FOCUS IS CUSTOMER SATISFACTION!
Our installation engineers will provide a detailed installation plan describing the step-by-step process and ensure that the entire process will go smoothly. We want to help our clients gain a better understanding of the aquarium, become more involved (if they choose to) and increase the enjoyment of owning a saltwater aquarium. Below are a few key steps taking during the installation phase.
- Detailed installation plan describing the process
- On site / off site build, delivery and installation of aquarium & equipment
- Addition of cured & aquacultured live rock
- Fine tuning of life support system
- Calibrating light intensity and color spectrum for reef aquarium
- oFlow intensity and pattern perfected
- Programming computer systems to allow maximum stability and automation
- Option of installing a smart system that will allow the client to remotely control and view all aspects of the aquarium
WE CAN ASSIST AND PROVIDE OUR CLIENTS WITH PERFECT BALANCE OF MAINTENANCE AND COST.
Our service technicians will keep your aquarium maintained to the highest standards. Your aquarium will be exquisite, crystal clear and provide a perfect environment for your aquatic inhabitants. Below are a few key steps taken during the maintenance phase.
- Detailed orientation of the overall system
- Water change
- Maintenance of viewing panels and decorations
- Maintenance of life support equipment
- Consistent calibration in tandem with aquarium’s maturity with fish and / or coral population
- Feeding designed specifically for the system
- Quarantine / acclimation of all new fish and corals added
Choosing us to maintain your aquarium also comes with a few advantages.
- 24/7 Availability – Outside of the regular scheduled maintenance plan, whenever the client needs us, we will be there to take care of any questions or issues
- First cherry-pick selection of all rare & unusual fish and corals that becomes available in our facility
- Consultation on livestock selections most optimized for your aquarium
WE WORK ONLY WITH QUALITY-DRIVEN DIVERS AND BREEDERS AROUND THE WORLD THAT PRACTICE AND PROMOTE SUSTAINABLE METHODS OF COLLECTION.
Our inventory of saltwater fish and corals are specially hand-picked by our aquatic curators for the highest quality and value. Each acquired organism is then thoroughly inspected, quarantined and conditioned for aquarium environment before being offered for sale. We also aquaculture hundreds of coral species in an effort to conserve coral reefs around the world.
Then each individual fish or coral is matched with clients that has the most compatibility and can offer the best of aquatic homes and living conditions.